I personally have 10 private invitations to beta test Evernote for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Mac OS X, and Windows Mobile.
Use Evernote and remember everything
- Type notes, to-dos, brainstorms, and reminders
- Snap photos of anything from whiteboards to wine labels then email or sync them
- Clip web pages and have them stored and accessible in their entirety, even offline
- Write handwritten notes using digital ink or take snapshots of regular ink notes
- Record audio clips and memos to listen to later
- Email or MMS notes from your cell phone to your personalized Evernote address*
And then find it all whenever you want on your computer, mobile phone, and the web.
If you would like to beta test Evernote, email me your email address to:
- casey.andrews @ yahoo.com
- Subject: Evernote Beta